Terms and Conditions
Respect the campsite and neighbours. This includes noise, space and natural habitat.
- No music after 11pm. Inconsiderate noise or behaviour will not be tolerated at any time, including returning from town.
- All fires must obtain campsite owners permission, be contained, raised and ash disposed of in supplied bin.
- Wood must never be taken from hedgerows or natural habitats.
- No water bombs or fights.
- All campers are required to recycle.
- Please leave your camping area clean and tidy.
- Day visitors must be prebooked charged £3 each, must leave site by 7pm.
- All arivals after 11am.
- Late cancellation are charged at rate of 1 nights stay for group.
Any inconsiderate behaviour or breech of the above will result in the perpetrator being removed from the site with no refund.
We have 3 night minimum May and August Bank Holidays and 2 night minimum first three weekends in July for Triaflon/Carnival, Beer Trail and Party in the Park and 3rd weekend in September for Michelmas weekend
Please only use booking form for camping, when you are sure you definately want to camp. There is a cancelation fee.The price of 1 nights camping for your group.
Foxholes is on the north side of Bishops Castle on the B4385 .1/2 mile from Welsh border.
Minsterly motors -bus service
Shrewsbury nearest Town with bus service
Please only phone between 9am and 7pm Lunch time is good (we are working outside most days so EMAIL PLEASE)01588638924
grid referenceso324 897
Telephone 01588 638924 please prioritise email to ensure fast response.